Friday, February 7, 2014

Blessing Day

Sunday was such a special day for our little family. We blessed our little Lucas, and it could not have been more perfect. Watching the sweet men in our families, circle around our little guy, and hearing my  husband give such a beautiful blessing took my breath away. All day I couldn't stop asking myself, "How in the world did I get so lucky?"


I am so blessed, and so grateful to have this gospel in my life. I have always dreamed of marrying a man that made the gospel a priority in his life. A man that honored his Priesthood, and used it to strengthen our family. I am so glad I found that in a husband, and that he will teach our little guy by his wonderful example. We love our happy, little Lucas, and already can't imagine life without him.


No comments: