Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Twenty. Three.

This year is going to have a whole lot to live up to, because I feel like 22 was kind of "my" year. Some unimaginable experiences came along, both good and bad. But I feel stronger and I know who is loyal and who will always be there for me, no matter what. Even though I have a hard time thinking this coming year will be able to compare to the last, I have a feeling deep down that I might love it even more.. If that's even possible! I mean, this year I get to enjoy a BABY instead of a pregnancy.. I can hardly contain my excitement! So here is an obnoxious amount of pictures, because I loved this last year oh so much.

   



     

        

I had such a wonderful birthday that I got to celebrate with so many people I love. Thank you for all the sweet calls, texts, and messages. I felt so loved. Special thanks to my sweet husband and our little guy for spending the day with me. There isn't anywhere else I would have rather been! 

Thanks for being so good to me, 22. I can't wait to see what 23 has to offer.

3 comments:

Allison and Josh said...

I'm glad you had a fun birthday! You deserve it! For some reason I can't ever see the pictures on your blog :( I can see that there are images, but it doesn't show the pics! boo.

Morgan said...

Really?! That is so weird! :( I wonder why!

Kristin said...

Fewf! I was about to throw a fit if I didn't make it in a photo!