Friday, February 14, 2014

My Valentines

I love being in love, and I love having a valentine. But this year, I feel extra special because I get TWO valentines. And they are dang cute.


On this day last year, we had just found out we were going to have a baby. We built our usual Hearts Day fort, and Ted gave me the movie "What to Expect When You're Expecting". I cried the entire time. But they were happy tears. Actually, the happiest kind of tears. All I could think was "Next year when we build this fort, there will be a BABY in between us!" And now it is here! Tonight we will build our fort, watch a movie, eat lots of treats, and put our little guy between us.

Today marks FOUR years of Ted and me being "us". So much has happened in those 4 years. Lots of dating, falling in love, getting married forever, fun vacations, the sweetest little boy, 6 apartments, Netflix watching, Sour Patch Kids eating, movie quoting, tradition making, and he still isn't sick of me! ;)



My life changed forever 4 years ago, and I couldn't be happier that it did. I love you Fancy Face, you're my favorite and my best. Thanks for picking me to be your valentine forever. Happiest of Valentine's to you, I'm really looking forward to our fort, and the millions more we get to make. xo

{Thanks to Brooke Jackson, for the sweet pictures. She nailed it.}

1 comment:

Kristin said...

I can't believe I just found out about this!!!! I love the trujillos!!!!