Tuesday, February 14, 2012

{i love you, fancy face}

Valentine's Day has quickly turned into one of my most favorite days since I started dating Teddy. There is just something about having a day that is supposed to be completely dedicated to us. 

{Bee's Game July 24th, 2011}
This Valentine's is especially special because we are celebrating two whole years of us. These two years have been so full of joy and love, and I can't imagine ever feeling happier! Every good thing in my life starts with him.This boy is something special, and I am so glad I get to call him mine. I'm so glad we are a "we". So glad we're bffe, fancy face. 

If our last two years have been this ideal, eternity with you sounds pretty divine.. I love you best friend, I've never had a better time with anyone. Thank you for bringing this whole new level of joy into my life, you are my everything. So Happy Valentine's Day, Love. And happy two years! I have a feeling, it's only going to get better from here.. :) xo 

1 comment:

trevan said...

2 years. holy crap. love you and love how he treats you!! i'm so excited for you two!!